Find the top views of Hong Kong’s skyline from these vantage point
Here are the best spots for dramatic city views.
1. Ferry tour. The Star Ferry tour may be the most popular attraction in Hong Kong, and for good reason. Looking up at the skyline from a tour of Victoria Harbor is awe-inspiring. Day and nighttime tours are available.
2. The Peak. Since 1888, the wooden Peak Tram funicular has carried visitors to the top of Victoria Peak. From the summit tower, 1,404 feet above sea level, look out over the harbor, skyscrapers, and hills.
3. International Commerce Center. Hong Kong’s tallest building has a 100th-floor observation deck (1,607 feet), Sky100, with 360-degree views.
4. Aqua Spirit. It’s “only” 30 stories up, but with a two-level wall of windows facing Hong Kong from the Kowloon side of the harbor, this sexy restaurant and lounge has one of the city’s most coveted views—especially at night.
5. Helicopter tours. Didn’t get the perfect shot yet? Try one from above, on a 15- to 45-minute helicopter tour with HeliServices that can include Hong Kong’s beaches and the New Territories.
Click here to start planning your trip to Hong Kong.