Grown-up getaways abound on Mexico’s Caribbean coast
An increasingly popular trend among resorts is the adults-only concept, offering getaways geared solely toward grown-up clientele. This type of resort is perfect for a range of travelers, from singles seeking a social scene to couples looking for a romantic getaway, or even just those interested in a few kid-free days.
On Mexico’s Caribbean coast, a number of resorts are popping up to cater to these travelers, in popular destinations such as Cancun, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres and the Riviera Maya. Try a few of these options for a variety of adults-only retreats.
- Secrets The Vine: An all-inclusive AMResorts property, this resort offers weekly theme parties perfect for singles and friends, plus an extensive spa that offers couples massages on the beach.
- Secrets Aura Cozumel: Another AMResorts property, this all-inclusive on the island of Cozumel also offers easy access to prime scuba diving tours.
- Oasis Sens: A member of the Oasis Hotels group, this resort is tailored to pairs, including an on-site rental service that maintains a fleet of two-person Smart Cars. Guests can get day passes to the nearby Grand Oasis Cancun for access to its entertainment and facilities.
- LeBlanc Spa Resort: A member of Palace Resorts, this upscale property focuses heavily on spa treatments and fine dining.
- ME Cancun: Though all-inclusive, this resort is a good spot for socializing, as it allows non-hotel guests into the property’s bars, restaurants and beach club. On weekends, the Beach Club hosts live DJs, and performances also take place at the hotel’s Rose Bar. Levitra 20 mg.
- Temptation Resort & Spa: This “topless optional” Cancun resort offers daytime activities and nighttime games, contests and parties for the “uninhibited.”
- RIU Palace Peninsula: Though it does permit children, this property features adults-only Villa accommodations with Jacuzzi suites, perfect for those seeking intimacy and quiet.
- Palace Resorts: Couples are the target audience of several of the brand’s all-inclusive properties, including Sun Palace Cancun, Moon Palace, Beach Palace and Playacar Palace. Resort amenities range from nightly entertainment to 24-hour room service. At Isla Mujeres Palace, couples can book rooms with double Jacuzzis and private balconies.