For travelers looking to score the beach vacation of their dreams, the Seven Stars Resort & Spa located on Grace Bay Beach in Turks & Caicos, is ushering in Summer 2019 with stellar savings and a longer seasonal travel window allowing travelers greater flexibility when scheduling their getaways. Combined with lower seasonal rates already in place for summer, the added discount can save travelers as much as 60% overall.
For travelers who book by June 30, 2019, Seven Stars’ Summer Savings includes up to 35% off any room category booked for travel between July 1 and August 9, 2019. The offer is valid for new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other existing offer. No minimum nights required. For Fall/Winter getaways, book by June 30, 2019 and Seven Stars Resort & Spa is also offering 35% off all rooms and suites for travel between August 10 and December 19, 2019.
In addition to the summer and fall/winter getaway savings, guests can also enjoy:
• Seven Stars Resort & Spa’s spacious and newly redesigned guest rooms and suites – some close friends just recently experienced the $12 million in property upgrades and service and offered rave reviews following their “couples romance” getaway.
• The resort’s two oceanfront heated salt-water pools, including the new second adult pool offering a more intimate and tranquil experience.
• The Spa at Seven Stars Resort with its new meditation lounge and menu of restorative treatments and wellness services.
• Coconut Cocktails and Craft Pops menu of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served at the resort’s beachside Coconut Shack.
• Champagne delivered to your lounge chair from the resort’s popular Champagne Shack.
• Master Mixology Class – offered twice a week at The Bar at Seven allowing guests to sip and savor as they create some of the resort’s most popular, signature cocktails.
• Beach Bonfire Sunday Dinner (summer seasonal) – A Price Fixe menu that includes Grilled Island Jerk Chicken, BBQ Pork Ribs, Salt Cay Fish Stew, Blistered Corn on the Cob, and Sweet Plantains.
• Complimentary Daily Morning Yoga on the West Deck overlooking the beach from 8:00am to 9:00am, with yoga mats and equipment provided.
• Pickleball and Tennis Courts and Complimentary non-motorized water sports including kayaking, paddle-boarding and snorkeling with basic instruction provided.
• Award-winning dining at Seven and the popular, al fresco beachfront restaurant, The Deck.