CIE Tours Announces Two-for-One Air Deal to Ireland and the British Isles
With 2018 ramping up to be a banner year for touring Ireland, Scotland and England, CIE Tours International is rewarding fast-acting travelers with a free companion flight on select guided vacations booked by January 31,2018 using promotion code TWOFORONE18. One of the leading travel providers to Ireland and Britain, CIE says that “summer bookings are up significantly, spurred in part by Prince Harry’s upcoming royal wedding in London and the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, which has drawn global attention to the rugged beauty of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way”.
CIE Tours’ “2-for-1 Companion Flies Free” promotion now includes nonstop flights to Dublin and London, and is valid for Ireland departures April 1-May 31, 2018 and Sept. 15-Oct. 31, 2018, and Britain departures April 1-Oct. 31, 2018. A sampling of the top-selling tours available:
· Irish Spirit: 8 or 9 days, from $1,835 per person (land only, arrive/depart Dublin). An introduction to the magnificent east and west coasts of southern Ireland, including Galway, Connemara and Mayo, plus two nights at the luxury Lodge at Ashford.
· English Knights and Wizards: 8 days, from $2,890 per person (land only, arrive/depart London). A guided family vacation including a tour of Warner Bros Studios’ “The Making of Harry Potter,” a hands-on private falconry experience, and visits to iconic castles and modern-day sights.
· Taste of Wales: 9 days, from $2,289 per person (land only, arrive Manchester/depart London). A leisurely north-to-south journey through Wales, from coasts and castles to Snowdonia National Park and the capital city of Cardiff.
· Irish & British Focus: 10 or 11 days, from $2,410 per person (land only, arrive/depart London). Visit iconic sites in Ireland, England and Wales, including Dublin, Galway, the Cliffs of Moher, Waterford, Stonehenge, the Tower of London, and more.
· Essence of Britain & Ireland: 10 days, from $2,685 per person (land only, arrive/depart London). A comprehensive tour of historic castles, Roman baths, bustling cities and charming towns throughout England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· Scottish Isles & Glens: 12 or 13 days, from $2,800 per person (land only, arrive Glasgow/depart Edinburgh). CIE Tours’ most in-depth tour of Scotland covers the remote Highlands, spectacular Orkney, and the Isle of Skye.
· Highlights of Britain: 15 or 16 days, from $3,870 per person (land only, arrive/depart London). A comprehensive tour of England, Wales and Scotland, spanning Britain’s great cities to the Yorkshire countryside on a vintage locomotive.
By traveling to Ireland in spring and fall, visitors avoid peak season rates while still enjoying longer days and generally mild temperatures. Many tourist attractions are open, with the benefit of fewer crowds and shorter waits, and there’s no lack of cozy pubs to take the chill off on a misty day.
In addition to the companion fare promotion, CIE Tours offers exclusive discounts for last-minute, family, solo, student, military and youth travelers. There are also Spring & Fall Savings of up to $1,500 per couple compared to peak season; 2nd Tour discounts of 10 percent on the lesser-valued tour; a five-percent Circle of Friends discount on bookings of five to 15 people; and, for mini-group bookings of 16 people, the 16th person is free. Offers are valid on new bookings only, are not valid for group travel, and cannot be combined with other CIE Tours promotions or discounts.
CIE Tours, www.cietours.com