Many hotel brands are promoting spring sales as a way to get more travelers to book a stay in the coming months and the Peninsula Hotels is no exception. This luxury hotel brand was recently awarded a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating and to celebrate this achievement, they’re offering additional perks to guests who book a stay through the end of May. When booking a spring getaway at one of their luxury properties, you can get some great extras included at no added cost.
When you choose to stay at a The Peninsula Hotels property, you get world-class treatment and stunning, luxurious amenities that make for a
Make sure to take advantage of the following extras when you book before May 31:
- A complimentary room upgrade (if available)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- The choice of a $50 dining or spa credit
- A special complimentary amenity to celebrate their Forbes-Five-Star award
Not quite sure where you want to vacation? Peninsula Hotels properties are available in the following destinations:
In order to get these extras, travelers need to book directly with the hotel of their choosing. This is a great way to experience The Peninsula Hotels brand and visit a new city that you’ve been dying to explore.
Check out some unique highlights available at some of their locations:
- When booking a suite at Peninsula Hotel Chicago, guests can enjoy a 3-hour chauffeured ride in a custom Cooper S Clubman.
- When staying at The Peninsula New York, kiddos can book a cooking class experience with hotel chefs.
- Guests who stay at The Peninsula Hong Kong have access to helicopter services as the hotel has two rooftop helipads—book a flightseeing trip or book airport transfers.
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills invites guests to enjoy complimentary luxury house car service within Beverly Hills and Century City areas.